- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
During the peak season, school holidays, and public holidays we will be open every day. Outside these periods we'll be open Friday - Saturday - Sunday - Monday.
If your preferred day is not available online, please contact us. On a case by case basis we will still be able to run trips on those days, especially for groups.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 528 9800
Online bookings close 12 hours prior to trip departure (NZ time)
For last minute bookings please call us on: 0800 86 34 72
Start times are subject to availability / participant numbers. Your meeting / pick up time will be specified in your confirmation email.
- Minimum age is 12
- Canyoning is a physically demanding activity that requires a reasonable level of fitness
- The trip involves walking on uneven and slippery surfaces
- The trip involves full submersion in water
- Clients will be exposed to heights of up to 15m
- Jumps and slides are always optional
- All clients must fit our wetsuits and safety equipment to participate