Source to Sea - Canyon & Paddle
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
During the peak season, school holidays, and public holidays we will be open every day. Outside these periods we'll be open Friday - Saturday - Sunday - Monday.
If your preferred day is not available online, please contact us. On a case by case basis we will still be able to run trips on those days, especially for groups.
Contact: email@example.com or 03 528 9800
Please note: if the Source to Sea is unavailable on a certain day then that is due to the accommodation being fully booked.
TORRENT RIVER WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE AS A DAY TRIP.
Or it might be possible to arrange alternative accommodation, please contact us direct and we will advise you.
Online bookings close 12 hours prior to trip departure (NZ time)
For last minute bookings please call us on: 0800 86 34 72
Start times are subject to availability / participant numbers. Your meeting / pick up time will be specified in your confirmation email.
- Minimum age is 12
- Canyoning is a physically demanding activity that requires a reasonable level of fitness
- The trip involves walking on uneven and slippery surfaces
- The trip involves full submersion in water
- Clients will be exposed to heights of up to 15m
- Jumps and slides are always optional
- All clients must fit our wetsuits and safety equipment to participate